Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: Adam's Morgan Smells Like Smoke

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Adam's Morgan Smells Like Smoke

We were in the District last night, and in a surprise move to me, they have not yet banned smoking in bars and restaurants. New York, Boston, and pretty much every other major metro area in the US banned it two years ago or more. I was quite surprised.

It had been a long time since I had come home from a night out smelling like smoke. Nasty.

Also, it had been a solid two years since I had set foot on the DC Metro system, and I forgot how amazing it is. It's quiet, fast, carpeted, and on time. They have little signs that say exactly how much time until the next train arrives. Spectacular.

We're spending the day with Tali (and perhaps Nicole) as well as with Joc's friends who live in Bethesda.

Hopefully it won't be over 100 degrees again.

Labels: