Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: Back in Boston and already moving again

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Back in Boston and already moving again

After almost two weeks of constant travel in both California as well as down the Eastern seaboard, I arrived back in Boston yesterday evening. After reading the new Time magazine for a bit, it was time to get going with my next big travel plans--moving.

I hate moving.

All this week I'm going to edit in the daytime and move during the nighttime. Nish and I don't have too much more stuff, just beds, dressers, desks, and a lot of packing of small things. Oh, and of course my entire office. And I have to do all my laundry now because the machine in our building costs $2.50 for a wash and $2.50 again to dry.

I hate moving.

Both of my rooms, in my old and new place, look like hell. Books are scattered all over the floor in my apartment, while dog hair is flying around the floor of my old one. I'm frantically trying to index 60 digital video tapes so I don't lose any program masters or raw footage.

I hate moving.

Labels: