Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: Work

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Work

In a bold and possibly fruitless move, I've decided to take my work to... well, work. So now I'm teaching music, and with any few minutes of down time, I'm creating menus and links for DVDs. I just have to keep the grubby kids away from the computer.

I'm in the calm of the storm right now. I kind of freaked out the other day and felt like I couldn't handle all the stuff that needs to get done by next Friday. Right now I'm feeling alright, but it's not an alright that comes with being satisfied with how much work I've actually accomplished, it's more a calm that comes because I have no other choice but to be calm for a few days or totally lose it.

Ok, kids are screaming, that usually means I need to go see what's going on.