Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: Shame, shame...

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Shame, shame...

I don't remember when the last time I posted was, but it was too long ago. As my work tends to fluctuate between periods of severe inactivity followed by manic, 18 hour work days to meet deadlines, I suppose I am prone to such a long drought.

I went to the Red Sox game tonight and they kicked the crap out of the Yankees. Yes. It was my last game sitting next to Nate (see this for more info) and that was a tad sad, but you know, I'll get over it. Maybe. Tad and sad should really not sit next to each other in a sentence.

I had one of those "I Love Boston" days today. Between the baseball game and just walking around at the open market at Haymarket, it was definitely classic. I went into the little deli on the side of the open market and there was some old old black guy sitting there just eating pepperoni. Just eating slices of it by the handful. He insisted that I partake, and of course I did not refuse. After talking to him for about fifteen minutes, and eating far too much pepperoni and other assorted cured meats, I left to continue buying copious amounts of produce for little or no money.

It's too late and I'm too tired to keep writing stuff. I'm back on track, though, and there will be more posts with more frequency now.

Labels: