Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: World Series 1.8--Foulke

Sunday, October 24, 2004

World Series 1.8--Foulke

YES.

Foulke hangs on.

Game 1 goes our way. Whew.

You know that thing I wrote about, saying how this series doesn't seem to have as much of a pressure feeling in it? Yeah, that was a lie. I just didn't know. It's my first World Series since I was five, you know. I'll get the hang of this thing.

It was an ugly game, but I guess it's good to know your team can hang on and win even after playing like SHITE. I just don't want them to have to do it for the next 6 games.

The guy upstairs has played 'Let's Get it Started' so many times tonight you'd think he was running a Top 40 radio station from his apartment. I think he does Tai Bo up there or something. Crash, bang, boom, thud, stomp. It sounds like an old Batman television episode.

Clementines are no longer a problem. That's all I'll say about that...