Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: Nerd Alert!: Blogger Template Question (skip this if you want to read real stuff...)

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Nerd Alert!: Blogger Template Question (skip this if you want to read real stuff...)

Sorry to post this here, mainly because it reveals my nerdiness and general html incompetence publicly. It's one thing to be a nerd. It's another to be an uneducated, uninformed nerd.

As you may be able to see, I remade my banner for this site, and what I want to do is replace the title and description header from the "rounders" blogger template with the banner, instead of having one atop the other.

I would also like to be rid of the header title, but be able to put the description over the empty brick of the banner. I didn't put it into the graphic, because I figured if I wanted to change the text it would be nice to have it doable in the blogger interface.

So any help here would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Frink out.