Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: Weekend

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Weekend

It was quite a weekend. My Mom flew in to celebrate her birthday with her children--an event which happened to coincide with visits from Joc and two friends from school, Vanessa and Rebecca. Top it all of with the drunken trail of destruction, confusion and vomit left across the city by my visiting brother, and you have my weekend.

I had a good time, but it was honestly more stressful than I would have imagined it to be on paper. Lots of people coming and going at different times, guests needing to be various places with little or no transportation available, and of course, seven people sleeping in my two-bedroom apartment.

I'd like to give a big shout-out here to Boston University, which managed to further complicate my life with its ridiculously out-dated security rules that mandate dorm visits. It was the best time I've had navigating my drunken brother through the streets of Boston after his cab driver dropped him off half a mile from my house once BU had kicked him out of the dorms, well...ever!

Labels: