Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: Another late night...but this time, success! (Possibly...I think.)

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Another late night...but this time, success! (Possibly...I think.)

I've been having a hard time nailing down a good Christmas present for Joc, thanks to the meager two month gap between December 25th and her birthday. After using up every major gift idea for her so recently, I was at a loss. A number of plans have come and gone due to various different impossibilities that arose, and I was beginning to get nervous about what to do.

Good thing I'm a night owl with a strong sense of determination. As luck would have it, I stumbled on something I hope and pray may just work.

Wow, could it be possible for the above writing to be more ambiguous? I think not.

So if this comes through, all I have to do is finalize my otherwise all-encompassing Amazon order, find a few fun little things here and there, and I'm done with my Christmas shopping.

God bless you, internet. You've done it once again.

Glayvin!