Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: Montage Itch

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Montage Itch

That's right, friends. I'm getting that familiar hankering to make a montage. You may remember the last time I felt this urge, before the seventh game of the ALCS between the Sox and the Yankees. This time, however, I decided to turn the subject over to you, dear readers.

A few guidelines:

I'm in a serious/dramatic mood, so nothing too comical right now.
It could be topical, involving the latest news around the world.
It could be a personal issue for you or me.
It should be something I can do in my office right now--I don't feel like going out with the camera for this. Something that can be conveyed in still images, like the ALCS montage.

Whatever, just leave suggestions and I'll see what strikes me.

Thanks

Labels: