Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: Some Housekeeping

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Some Housekeeping

The new email address for rear window ethics is at Gmail, and is: rearwindowethics@gmail.com

I'm working on customizing the look of this site, bit by bit. Now my banner is flush with the other sections of the page, and some colors have changed here and there.

I've also added a new feature to the blog. If you would like to sign up for the Rear Window Ethics email list, you can receive each new post in your email inbox usually as soon as it appears on this site. I realize there is a VERY small number of people who are interested in this (mom) but I decided to make it available to all of you.

Don't worry about SPAM or any junk emails coming your way from this. I will never sell this email list. I don't care how much pressure people selling penis enlarging pills and pyramid referral schemes put on me--the 2 to 6 people that will might end up on this list are safe.

Let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working out some of the bugs here and there.