Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: Best Quotes of 2004 (and earlier)

Friday, January 07, 2005

Best Quotes of 2004 (and earlier)

Bill Simmons, the Boston Sportsguy compiled some of the best quotes of the last year (and a few from years before) in the areas of sports and entertainment. Here's a link to the full article.

Some favorites:

"Don't get me wrong, everything the media writes is not wrong. But I'd say 99 percent of it is wrong, in my opinion, but I don't read the newspaper, so I don't know. I hear things, though."
-- Bears defensive back R.W. McQuarter

"We're all idiots here. We all have fun. We all hug, kiss, grab, whatever."
-- David Ortiz on the 2004 Red Sox

"I guess you can never domesticate them. Like I'm not domesticated, I'm never gonna be a domesticated person."
-- Mike Tyson on Montecore the Tiger (the one that bit Roy)

"Whenever I see a homeless guy, I always run back and give him money, because I think, 'Oh my God, what if that was Jesus?'"
--Pamela Anderson in TV Guide

Labels: