Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: Belated Anniversary Fun

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Belated Anniversary Fun

So Rear Window Ethics' one year anniversary came and went, and I was busy doing work and forgot about it. Work: who needs it?

I was reading this in the New Yorker tonight while waiting for my clothes to dry at the laundromat, and I actually started laughing out loud -- causing more than a few uncomfortable glances in my direction.

The piece is entitled, "My Dog is Tom Cruise":
I have to tell you, things are good. I am . . . I am . .




Whooo!




. . . I am very good. I just returned from a walk and . . .
ha! Things. Are. Good. I’ve got a bowl of hard kibble with some soft stuff mixed in. My name’s on the bowl! I am passionate about this lamb-and-rice recipe. What’s been going on?
haha! I’m so in love with this bitch!
hahaha! I can’t . . . I’m so . . . I can’t restrain myself.
hahahahahaha! We met at the park. She was in the run for little dogs . . . ’cause she’s, well . . .
ha! She’s petite. And I was over in the big run and . . . I am in

love

. I can’t be cool. This bitch is . . . I have total respect for her.
Continued...

Labels: