Rear Window Ethics Rear Window Ethics: The Bitch Is Back

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Bitch Is Back

For some reason I've been absent from these pages for a while. Some say it's the monotony caused by the never-ending ridiculousness going on these days (read: The "War on Christmas" frenzy, endless Alito business, & The White House doing their thing). Still others claim that I've lost my edge, that I don't have the same kind of lateral movement in the open field, or that I've lost something off my fastball. I, however, prefer to go with the simplest route:

I'm fucking lazy.

Sure I've been busy here and there with various projects, trips to New Haven, working actual 8 hour days even. But the long and short of it is that I just stopped having anything to say that was even mildly serious for a good while.

But, as the title so states, the bitch is back. Hopefully.

So to tide you over if I never return again, here's a lovely bit from craigslist that I found:

Things you do for your dog when you love her

Labels: ,